FILL YOUR PRIVATE PRACTICE FAST
ELIMINATE FEAR AND GUESSWORK
CHANGE LIVES AND THRIVE YOURSELF
The 6-Figure Practice is an online Business School founded by Sasha Raskin for helpers (counselors, coaches, consultants) who want to both serve their clients and build a sustainable business that not only covers all of their expenses but also allows them to live a comfortable lifestyle.
If you’re looking for a clear, step-by-step road map for becoming a thriving private practice therapist or a coach by creating a massive positive impact in the world, if you'd like to learn and apply EVERYTHING you need to know about business skills and success mindset, marketing for therapists and life coach marketing, our 1- year-long program will help you implement everything you'll need to make that happen.
It feels incredible to reach 6-figures in my private practice!
You have a way that simplifies the difficulties of marketing.
– Fabio Fina, Program Graduate
With 34% of counselors holding a second job, and most coaches making $20K a year or less, helpers are struggling to make a living. The main reason: They have never learned the crucial business skills needed to grow a successful private practice, and they don't have a clear marketing plan. We're here to help you build a successful private practice where you get to change other people’s lives and thrive yourself!
The 6 Figure Practice Program is a 1-year online business school for helpers designed to give you everything you need to build a thriving coaching/counseling practice. It is the business education, guidance, community and support that you need to grow a sustainably successful business.
The Three Pillars of a Thriving Private Practice™ is a free live online training: Discover how ordinary helpers in private practice (counselors and coaches) are reaching a 6-figure income, eliminate fear and guesswork from their business, and change lives while thriving themselves (and how you can too!)
The 2021 Private Practice Marketing Guide™ is a free online video course: Learn in less than 20 minutes what are all the strategies for marketing your private practice that you will need, including one free specific strategy you could use right away to create at least two clients during the next two months.
A Letter From Sasha
You got this. You are a caring and professionally trained counselor, coach, or consultant.
When you’re with a client, you know you’re helping.
You’ve decided to embark on the often challenging journey of helping others. It requires your emotional resources, time, training, money to invest in that training, and a lot of personal growth.
Then you took even a bigger step - opened your own business.
That took some courage.
I know that you haven't decided to become a counselor or a coach in order to become rich. What drives you is your desire to help others. That's what drives me too.
So if helping is what really drives us, why is this program called The 6-Figure Practice?
The goal is not to change your focus from serving clients to earning more than $100,000 a year.
This program is absolutely about being in real caring service to clients, AND financially thriving yourself!
I believe that you should strive to be the best counselor/coach you can be, AND must run your business as a business, not as a hobby.
My mission is to help you build a successful private practice so that you could:
1. Have a constant predictable stream of clients you can actually serve
2. Charge enough to support yourself and your loved ones
3. Cover all your business expenses
4. Afford to invest further in growing your skills
5. Afford to do some pro-bono work if that’s what you want
6. Get out of the anxious rat-race of living from a paycheck to a paycheck
Yearly revenue of at least $100,00 in your business, is a good benchmark that symbolizes that all of the above became reality.
A 6-figure is my 25 years mission - to help 100,000 counselors, coaches, and consultants to create a successful business where they help their clients to thrive WHILE they’re thriving themselves.
Your clients deserve to find you and start working with you. But if you have a private practice, you can’t serve anyone if you don’t have a marketing system in place. That’s what this program is all about - helping you create that in a simple, step-by-step guided way. It’s about providing you ALL the necessary business and marketing information you need to grow and run a thriving business that you probably didn’t get in your professional training AND help you begin implementing it in real life TODAY!
To your success,
Founder, The 6-Figure Practice
Our program is about achieving real measurable results, and fast!
Below are six case studies of our participants
- I started and finished the web design of my website in 8 hours.
- I decided to change my career completely and picked a coaching program within a week, after a long time of overthinking things.
- A 100% of the potential clients I talked with started working with me, after consultations I did using the script and the methods I learned in the program.
- It took me under 3 hours to create my first blog post having English as a third language.
But the most significant change for me was intangible: my self-perception completely transformed.
– Dennis Guyvan, a graduate of the program
– Evan Correy, a graduate of the
Sasha Raskin is an amazing coach. He helped me get my small business off the ground and expand in ways I could never have done on my own in that amount of time. He provided me with the tools to challenge outdated limiting beliefs I had about myself & gave me very concrete guidance in expanding my business. Thank you so much Sasha, I could never have done this without you
– Sophia O'Connor, a graduate of the program
- I moved from graduate student to professional psychotherapist with a 6-figure private practice
- I built a website I am proud of, and I now understand the marketing journey, I have a good metaphor for it (hunter-gatherer/farmer/barter) and I run several googleads campaigns
- Went from 0 to a full practice in my a little more than a year in my private practice, along with getting married, buying a house, moving and having a baby and another part time job
- I currently have 17 5-star Google reviews that feel authentic
– Fabio Fina, a graduate of the program
– Juana Rincon, a graduate of the program
I loved the bonus course about using the calendar and organizing things. I'm also happy that now I have that check list of what to do to organize my practice in a smart way.
The funny thing about all that is this: Nothing is rocket science and I heard about many of these things, but never applied them persistently. I needed to enroll in your course, make a decision, pay the money and only then started to improve my business. It’s funny how the mind works 🙂
– Max Podolskhiy, a participant in the program (2 weeks into the program)
Become a Thriving Counselor or a Coach
Free Videos & Articles to Grow Your Practice